Thursday, January 5, 2012

chicago area family photography: the missing months of 2011

it literally has been forever since I've spent time sharing images from recent sessions.

     it's not because I've forgotten, but because I've been busy. really busy. and that's mostly really great news, except when it comes to things like blogs, and keeping up with posting work. or tweeting. or pinning. or sharing anything at all, for that matter.

anyway, it's a new year, and a new day. I plan to stay connected this time . . . we'll see how long that lasts.

in the mean time, here is a little sneak peek of all the fun that I've been hoarding.
     I plan to share more from each of these moments. and soon. so come back and visit whenever you get a chance. knowing you'll be here will be good motivation.

happy 2012, everyone.
     xo









kellyallison photography is a chicago area photo studio, specializing in modern family portraits, and narrative portraiture of children, babies and newborns. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers